7.03.2013

"The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know if they'll miss you or forget you."

Not feeling sick because of the fever and headache, more likely bcs I can't stop overthinking.
It almost come to an end. And I bet you see how much things have changed pal.

Everybody faces this,all we need to do is pass the crisis point.

Haven't heard a single news from you today, spent day laying and tried to study but couldn't.
Please sb, comfort me and tell me it's alright and that I'm strong enough to let go of everything and flip a new page.
Instead, I was refreshing instagram and looked into others' lives.
Really envy those who live by the beach or in fame and they have nice hair,smiles,curves and bfs to show the world. 
They said be yourself, but I can't help this little jealousy lol. 😩

xx,
@Julquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment