6.28.2013

Lose the argument, not the person.

I'm at KL now after checking up for my feet yesterday.
I got osteofit,the doctor said. Plantar fascitis, the other one said. 
7 doctors with no fix solution even diagnosis. I guess I need to keep the faith on just one.
After a day shopping yesterday my feet hurt again,so I  gotta rest a lot. 
Will be living so well like a queen for a few days,count it as a getaway I guess.
*I prefer being a cool outgoing shopaholic one tho*
Mom n bro hang out during the day while I cram on exam slides,play games and watch TV in my hotel room.
Well most of the time, your words crossed my mind n cracked the silence.
I was watching a birthday-made video from a guy to his girl and just..feeling weak.
Mom came back in the middle of the atmosphere n asked, "Hv you been sleeping? Look how swollen your eyes are."
My heart just whispered, "I didn't even sleep,mom."
I wish we could thaw our frozen state. 

Went to watch White House Down today with mom n bro to stuff my head but then I got your text. What is it with you???




  Shoutout to one of my new babies. Mom was pissed with my addiction lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment