2.02.2013

Ladies

Die diery,

I'm just lucky to have my girls by my side now.
Have been spending a week hanging around with the ladies,from late night sharing and confession,movie time,lazying around and tonight we had great chit chat at a wine house--not for a drink. Good people,good food,good time..who the hell has time for problems?
Well,I'm glad for not being alone when I truly need somebody to talk to..thanks girls :*
But it's this late and I can't sleep due to cappuccino that I sipped.
And my mind keeps on wandering...still can't believe what has happened..
All the facts that I've known made me feel like a fool. Upset and unwilling to give it up but I have to. It was a logic versus feeling battle.
I secretly want a crush so I would have some distractions lol

xx,
@Julquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment