10.18.2012

It was a confession!

My teaching schedule today was to help Ms.Maria to handle her Primary 2 students where there was around 12 of them.
The point is,there was a boy who enjoyed teasing me since the first time I taught him and I was like come on,can't I even get respect from a Primary 2?
Lol,and you know what he said when we asked him about the girl he likes or his gf?
He smiled and said that she is the one who's teaching him at the moment.
Ms.Maria and I just stared at him and laughed. "So do you like Ms.Juliana? Yes?",Ms.Maria asked. Okay at last there was only a shy face hahaha.
Frankly speaking,that was just a very sweet and cute confession from a little boy who maybe watched TV a lot at home :D
Hahaha,so was that little boy trying to say that I was his gf or sth? :p
Teaching younger children slightly gives me energy.
As an easily satisfied person,that just made my day :))

No comments:

Post a Comment