4.23.2012

New friends

Die Diery,

A few months ago,mom met her old classmate,and now,they become really close.
Tante Rini and her daughters are,no doubt,great cooks.  They often cook delicious meal and send it over to our home.
Even though I'm not a very open person,but by seeing them a few times I can make sure that they're good people.
Tante Rini herself is very kind, great cook and a caring mom *from what I see*.
Cindy,her first daughter, is the same age as me,and she's a k-pop lover. She even wants to take Korean course in uni later. Her second daughter is Adel,I heard that she's a smart and hardworking girl. While her youngest daughter,Vita,who has the curliest hair of all,is an actress wannabe. :D
Among all of them,I'm the oldest,followed by Cindy who was born a couple month after me.
Whatever it is,the most important point in friendship is similar hobbies lol.
Adel,Vita and I love to take pics!

These pics were taken on granny's birthday dinner. I hope our family can get along well.

















  lesson of the day: never put your phone in tight pocket,it looks bad in pics :(

both pics (above n below) are nicely taken by me kkk


 
felt like a genius when I combined gray with brown,epic!


No comments:

Post a Comment