2.09.2012

#nowplaying

1.Thank You For the Broken Heart - J.Rice
2.Down - JJ Lin
3.It Will Rain - Bruno Mars
4.Beautiful in White - Shayne Ward
5.Better Than I Know Myself - Adam Lambert
6.I Think She Likes Me - Jesse McCartney
7.Wish You Were Here - Avril Lavigne
8.Raise Your Hand - Javier Colon
9.I Don't Normally Do This - Jesse McCartney

Ehem,I've no idea why I haven't listened to any love songs except Beautiful in White. Lol,no love feelings even for the month of loves.
Actually Down has been like ages,but as I randomly played it,I fell for it again.
Same here for Wish You Were Here, which is so last year,but people started the trend again and I will never get enough of her charm! Avril rocks!
Just knew about J.Rice's TYFBH,cool! and Adam Lambert's BTIKM was fresh last week but I didn't have the time to post about his attempt showing the dark side of himself.
Some songs are quite catchy from Jesse McCartney's album,Have It All,let's say I Think She Likes Me
Waiting for Joseph Vincent's S.A.D!


xoxo
@Julquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment