2.20.2012

Be friend?

Die Diery,


Anyone knows how to make friends?
I have no idea how did I ever talk with my friends since a long long time ago.
Whenever I think about my future life,uni or job,I'm surefire that it will be very hard to make friends with them.
Now I realize that I'm quite a passive comer  D:
This is a crisis.
After being in Pucca for 3,5 months,to be honest,I haven't entirely known my peers. I mean,we seldom talk other than about our students.
I have a class to teach every Sunday morning and yesterday,the awkward moment happened again.
Nobody was there except a teacher whom I seldom meet or talk to. Oh well,I must have arrived too early.
No matter what,the atmosphere was extremely strange and uncomfortable.
I wanted to break the ice but..omg you know how I felt,don't you?
After successfully passed those silly 30 minutes,I felt so great!
In the afternoon,I had lunch with other teachers.
They chit-chatted comfortably and I..ate silently. Even though I had joined their convo,but still I couldn't feel close to them.
Dearrrrr,I had always imagined that my future boyfriend might be my colleague at my office. How could I ever be friend with anybody if I myself couldn't adapt well?
Sigh


Anyway H.O.T Class' inauguration party was awesome and it was a big success.
With the theme H.O.T Class Musical,everything went fabulous <3


Emmmm,have I told you about what happened to me last 3 days?
I was  sick,I caught a flu and I felt really really sick.
I was even voiceless as the sore throat I suffered was terrible,while I had to sing for the inauguration party.
After considering here and there,I decided to stay at school till the end of morning class and went home to take a deep sleep and good rest,which means skipping afternoon class.
So I went home and directly sleep but as soon as I woke up,  I was so shocked as I read a message from Maria which said that 'we' were caught red-handed by the vice principal for playing truant. Apparently (including me)14 people didn't enter the afternoon class.
I couldn't face the darnedest but still,I've got to be punished even though I was 100% honest about my sickness.
The next day,we: KW,Larry,Awi,Tipent,Pretti,Asoi,Gabi,Ceha,Silviana,Pinle,Erni and I were scolded in the middle of the school field. Lucky for those who didn't come. What a great high school memory :s


Goodnight dear
xoxo,
@Julquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment