11.09.2011

News?

Die Diery,

Yeayy,I did remade cupcakes on Sunday and luckily it turned out edible LOL
But the most absurd thing ever was....I made the exact cupcake again yesterday but I over-baked it -__-
So I made it again just now,I hope it won't be disappointing because I'm going to give them to my friends.
Dear cupcakes,better be good :)

people thought the whip cream melted,but it was not! I put raspberry yogurt on it and it was realllly good <3

B-t-w,I got my first part-time job yesterdayyyy and I've just started today.
Hmmm,being a teacher for the first day...(an English teacher to be precise),it is not a big school but that's ok for a newcomer like me. I don't know what to say..I'm not really used to it but I'll try my best.


P.S: Hadn't talked to you for days and I feel kinda gloomy,I need someone to talk to :(

xoxo
@Julquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment