10.21.2011

Special YongSeo



1. Falling Slowly -  Glen Hansard
2. Love Light - C.N. Blue
3. The Boys - SNSD
4. I'm a Loner - C.N. Blue
5. Love Revolution - C.N. Blue
6. Banmal Song - Yong Hwa ft. Seo Hyun


My #nowplaying are absolutely by the Koreans!!
Daebak!
I fell in love with Goguma couple againn <3
I am praying for them to be a real couple though.



awwww,sweet potato couple

Omoo,kioptaa!!
They shouldn't divorce...aigoo,it was because of their busy schedule since both of them are quite famous at the time.
(they were actually an imaginary couple in a Korean TV show called "We Got Married")
Can't believe sweet couple does exist,not only in dramas or comics but real life!
Seo Hyun from SNSD is totally a pure and innocent girl. Out of the other 8 girls in SNSD I like her the most bcs she's just naturally beautiful and warm. In most episode she was just like..a shy girl.
While her husband Yong Hwa who looks more like a player is actually very considerate and ahhh,just like those guys in dramas who would wait for the girl till she gets in her home safely,hold the popcorn all along when watching a movie,watch the girl with those eyes meaningfully or read a probably-boring-book to get her attention even though he actually hates books. There are still many things to say about him even though I've just watched 5 episodes online.
He might never met a girl like Seo Hyun before that's why he feels that she's unique although many people say she's quite boring. The girl never got to know what love is,while the boy never met anyone like her. But I agree with him! They made a good couple,and I can tell that he likes her from his eyes and I found several evidences from You Tube too hehehe


Yong~Hyun~

these eyes kyaaaa!



I didn't know Seo Hyun has so much charm,but in the article I read,she was in the second position for the girl you want to marry the most (among actors).
She deserves that <3

This video was taken after 6 months after they divorced.
pic source: google


No comments:

Post a Comment