10.09.2011

Back

Hello bloggies!

How long has it been since my last post?
I have a lot of things to share,but I forgot most of them -__-

Actually I stayed in the hospital 2 weeks ago,23rd of September if I'm not mistaken. I had dengue fever which was quite severe because I and the rest of families did not recognize it as dengue fever for 5 days!
Finally when I tested my blood in the lab and the doctor told me that I had dengue fever and it was already the first critical day,I was sent to the hospital right away.
It was my second time. Mom said I had ever had it once when I was 3 and this is kinda pathetic hahaha
Thanks God,I'm back. I recovered quite fast because I have a great family and friends who supported me :)
I promise to keep my body fit and I won't skip meals very often anymore,staying in hospital is not nice at all.

Today Ceha,Gabi,Asoi and me had done our presentation about ideaviruses at school and it was such a relief as soon as we finished it. Quite a mess without practice yet I'm satisfied,good job girls!

And...about my choir class. Frankly speaking,my school's choir class has nothing compared to other school's.
We'll be performing for upcoming Teachers' Day event and we're going to sing a song from Tapanuli province.
I was late for 5 minutes that day (I never came late before),and the class had already started.
I didn't know what the heck was happening with her but she was not happy about it and murmured in front of other students,while usually there are always some people who were always late,or some who ever came late for almost 30 minutes! So why me?
Okay,that's fine. But then,she did not test us to see whether we're on soprano or alto voice. She decided by herself. Is that how choir should be?
If it wasn't because I love to sing so much and I wanted to learn something,I'd rather..

Let's not talk about it. Btw tonight dad,mom,bro and me planned to watch movies at Sun plaza,unfortunately we were too late to buy the ticket. Bzz,it means I'll have to wait till the next 3 weeks if I want to go to the cinema bcs I'll be facing monthly exam on 17th.

I want to watch The Smurf,Sorcerer and the white snake,Pirates of the Caribbean 4(On Stranger Tides),Gossip Girl,Running Man.....sooo many movies to watch ckck


Well,it's 1.06 am now and I gotta sleep,goodnight loves
xx
@Julquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment