3.01.2011

#nowplaying

1. I Need A Doctor - Dr. Dre ft. Eminem
2. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
3. Just A Dream - covered by Jason Chen and Joseph Vincent
4. Rocketeer - Far East Movement ft. Ryan Tedder
5. Tong hua - covered by Jason Chen and JRice
6. Raise Your Glass - Pink
7. Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa

So,these are the songs I've been listening to.
First of all,I'd like to say I Need A Doctor is a very cool song!
I love the chorus and of course Eminem's part. He surely is a beast! He made me fell in love with raps.
Need You Now won a lot of awards at Grammy,no wonder,the song is easy-listening and they're great.
And what important is,Jason Chen! A new Youtube star. His voice is really amazing and he sings like a pro. Aww,I think I'd be his fan. Not only him,I browsed in YouTube and I found JRice,Joseph Vincent,Megan Nicole,etc
Gosh,they rocckkk!
From those many songs they covered,I love Just A Dream the most bcs I know then from this song,and you should check Love the Way You Lie covered by Jason Chen or JRice's
Rocketeer is another hot single from Far East Movement. Yeahh!
Not many songs but I replayed them over and over again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment