2.05.2011

screwed

Die Diery,

Not gonna lie,but today is going to be one of my happiest day ever if they didn't argue..again.
I hate every time they argue,they're like kids aren't they?
Being able to go out together with the whole family may be usual for some of you,but,for me its kinda like..having a jackpot (no,I'm not in a broken-home)
They seriously screwed my day when they argue,I hate thinking about the worst possibilities after the argument,I hate being scared.
Can't I just have a peaceful day with them just like others? I have rights for that.
I wish dad isn't that temperamental and mom isn't easily offended.
I just..don't know to whom I can tell,so I tell you guys.
*cheerup*
Nothing special about today,we went to Sushi Tei for our lunch but unfortunately got caught by the police bcs we turned to the wrong way.
At Sushi Tei we ate a lot,I think dad doesn't like Japanese food.
We wanted to buy "The Mechanic" movie ticket.
But we're out of ticket so we went home. Omaygod! I should watch it asap! Jason Statham is there ♡
That's all for today :)





xx
@Julquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment