12.27.2010

#nowplaying

1. Enchanted - Taylor Swift
2. Listen - Beyonce
3. Fireworks - Katy Perry
4. Speak Now - Taylor Swift
5. Party All The Time - BEP
6. Like a G6 - Far East Movement
7. Deuces - Chris Brown ft Tyga and Kevin McCall
8. Complicated - Avril Lavigne
9. We R Who We R - Ke$ha
10.Grenade - Bruno Mars
11.I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
12.You Took My Heart Away - MLTR
13.I Gotta Find You - Joe Jonas
14.Hey Soul Sister - Train
15.Not Afraid - Eminem

So,the time has come for my #nowplaying :p
This month,Taylor Swift takes parts.
Enchanted n Speak Now are both nice ones.
What's new? There are mostly old songs,but Complicated by Avril Lavigne and Like a G6 by Far East Movement are greattt.
Deuces isn't bad though. I love the rhyme.

xx
@Julquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment