11.29.2010

#nowplaying

1. Grenade - Bruno Mars ☆
2. Terrified - Katharine Mcphee (ft. Zachary Lev)
3. Long Distance - Bruno Mars
4. The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
5. Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue
6. Singing in The Rain (Umbrella) - Glee Cast
7. Teenage Dream - Glee Cast
8. Elevator - David Archuleta
9. If It's Love - Train
10.Iyiy - Cody Simpson
11.My Life Would Suck Without You - Glee Cast
12.Lost - Bruno Mars
13.F*ck You - Cee Lo Green
14.Firework - Katy Perry
15.We R Who We R - Ke$ha

Most of them are dominated by Bruno Mars and Glee Cast's.
But yesss! I'm in love with Bruno's.
He treats girls right *TEHEEE*
I dunno why but that "Grenade" song easily stuck in my head. Lol
Kylie Minogue is cool too,but I had been listenin to Cody Simpson's "Iyiy" for months and I don't feel really bored of it.
"We R Who We R" is the new one from Ke$ha but I haven't really got the rhyme.
Btw,from now on I'll post my #nowplaying once a month.
Ayeyyyy *clap hands*
xx

@Julquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment