10.02.2010

GWS Asoiii

Die Diery,

Today we (Pretti,Ceha,Gabi,Pinle,Avel,AA,KW,Awi) went to the hospital to visit Asoi.
I don't really know what happened to her actually,but I think it's a good news that it's not really serious. And she looks crazy as usual LOL!
Btw,sth happened on our way there.
Asoi didn't tell us where she is staying at,so we went to Gleni Hospital.
The receptionist said there aren't any patient named Shelly registered.
We were shocked for awhile.
So,we called and bbm asoi,she didn't reply!
All of us were upset,and suddenly she replied,she said she's at Deli Hospital.
Eww,it's embarrassing how we kept asking the receptionist to find asoi :(
We rushed to Deli Hospital,but I gotta do something at 6,so I said hi,and then left the room bcs dad's coming to pick me up. Haha,kinda silly.

Honestly,I felt uneasy with **** and **** when they teased me. I do know they were just kidding. But when my mood isn't so good(bcs of that hospital incident),and somebody just talk rudely to me,I feel like I'm gonna explode. But,yes,I know they weren't serious,am I too sensitive?
Dear ****,I might can't tell you this directly,but please think of others before you talk.
And please don't say such rude words to anyone when they aren't in good mood,or ppl might dislike you.
I did nothing wrong but she suddenly muted me. She has did it so many times,but yeah,I didn't mind. But actually I loath being treated like that.
You've got no style with that.
Eww,so sorry dear.
I want you to change. I just can't tell. Typing is much easier :(


L to R: Ceha,me,ave,pretti


Me n Gabi


@Julquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment